Sunday, November 8, 2009

Luke loves this toy. He'll swat at the animals. He's been acting like he could roll over any day. He gets to one side and just hangs out.


Callie totally cracks me up in these pictures. My intention was to get Adam but yet she's in every shot too. She is the BEST dog! We love her SO much!

What a wild, wild week and that's putting it mildly.......
Monday--Three of us to BG for Allison's birthday. Mary kept Luke. We got home close to 11.
Tuesday--I had Guild meeting and Bucky got home way late after seeing Tony Dungy in Indiana.
Wednesday--Church
Thursday--Date Night after Bucky had PT practice. That morning all my fellas were on the church bus at 6:00 since Bucky had to head to Somerset early.
Friday--I was home with Luke and Adam and worked like a madwoman around the house. Buck took a group to Southland to see David Crowder Band.
Saturday--Adam and Bucky went to GattiTown with the church while Luke and I stayed home. I was going to be lazy, but it really didn't play out that way. Bucky and I had to go to a dinner meeting and so Nick and Megan watched Adam and Luke. Bucky was actually in bed before both boys. He is zapped! I am getting ready to iron pants for Bucky and fill bottles for tomorrow then it's off to bed for me!




1 comment:

Kerry said...

We figured out today Bucky must have gone to our friends (Mike & Jodi) new church to hear Tony Dungy. They moved to Indiana this summer. Small world. :)