Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I can't believe Christmas is over and the (very busy) new year is almost here. We had a super Christmas. Adam was so happy to open his Wii. He wanted to high five me but was so excited that we pretty much missed altogether. He played it some on Christmas Eve day (his Christmas morning in Jamestown) and he does really well. He got four strikes in a row on the bowling. Wow!

We are having a nice time in Harrison County. It's always fun to be with family. Adam and Luke have been great. Luke has discovered that he can make lots of noise and enjoys "talking" to us. He is full of smiles for sure! Adam has had fun playing with his toys and also relaxing. He's watching a movie this morning at Nana and Poppy's.

We are excited and overwhelmed about moving to Mount Sterling. I will be working part time at Camargo Elementary, the same school where my friend Amy works. I will be an NCLB tutor and I'm still communicaiting with Mrs. Smith, the principal, on specifics of start date and job expectations. I'm hoping that this turns into something full time in the fall. We are going to rent for the first few months. We don't know where yet. Initially we were going to buy, but then everything was moving at warp speed and it didn't seem possible to find the right home so quick. Life is wild. God is good. I am still sane, at least at this point. :)

I am making calls about daycare today. I think Bucky and I are going to Mount Sterling tomororow so hopefully we can see some. We loved Higher Aim so much and I want to feel good about leaving them. As I often say, I want to think about the boys during the day, but I don't want to worry about them.

Better go. Keep us in your prayers.

No comments: