Thursday, November 11, 2010

So I stole the idea from Sherry and took a picture of Adam and Luke's school picture. They looked grainy is color but okay in black and white. At least it gives you the idea. We were unaware that these would be full body shots. Don't know if you can see Adam wearing a gazillion silly bandz. Guess we'll always know this shot was from 2010.

We have been sick. I had a stomach bug Sunday night and Monday morning. Thought I could make it at school. I thought wrong. Came home 1/2 day. Bucky was home too with a similar bug. Today Adam missed school due to vomiting, but I think it was just drainage. I worked another 1/2 day and then came home to be with him. Adam is struggling with his bowels...still. This has been a forever problem and it's gotten better and worse and then better and worse, and now we are certainly worse. So, we are going to the doctor on Friday to check all this out. It's not fun let me just tell you. For him or us. Seems like there's lots going on. Camargo's Fall Festival is Friday.

2 comments:

kim_brough said...

I love both of these! Luke reminds me of pictures of Granddad I've seen when he was a boy. :-)

Anonymous said...

Love all of the pics!! Can't wait to see all of you!!