Sunday, January 16, 2011

Luke has had an adventurous several days. Thought he was dealing with pneumonia but it turned out to be RSV. We spent Tuesday night at UK Children's Hospital. Longs story short, I am pleased to announce he's MUCH better and still taking meds to ensure we totally get rid of any "rattles" in his chest.

On a side note, I missed a trip to Cheesecake Factory with S, K, and M and when I just saw the picture of a very happy Mollie and Kerry I thought I would cry. I MUST see those girls soon even if they have to come to this humble abode here in Mt. Sterling

Wonder how much this shot would be worth?
Adam loves football of any kind!

Mom and Luke. She was letting him slam dunk. They came over today for an early birthday celebration and we had a fantastic afternoon. So much fun!


Engrossed in the Wii. Yes, Mom and Dad both played. Dad beat Adam in bowling. :)


Loaded the wrong picture. Meant to have the final shot but have the in process shot of Kim and Adam building with Legos. Post that one later.






1 comment:

Sherry Kenney said...

I'll come anytime! SO glad little Luke is feeling better!