Sunday, April 17, 2011

Random News from the Happy Walters


  • We're enjoying the Cadbury Mini-Eggs as of late. Bucky especially loves them. I'm liking the new Diet Caffeine Free Ale-8.

  • Bucky just read the first bullet and rolled his eyes. I told him I'd been doing laundry for so long (forever last night and all morning today) that I had the right for foolishness like this.

  • Adam's playing on the Diamondbacks again. We went to practice the other night and he was dressed like it was the world series.

  • Luke has fallen/tripped several times in the last few weeks and seems to always fall on right eye. Today's cut bled and bled. It looks worse than it is. Maybe it will look better after bath time. He's due for a hair cut soon.

  • Adam is registered for Kindergarten at Camargo. Wow.

  • Bucky has been "nesting" lately. He's cleaned/gone through some things at work and done various projects here like cleaning out drawers and working on drains. Spring cleaning, I guess.

  • CATS test will be soon upon us. Three weeks I guess. Hoping my kids can really show off what they know.

  • I am recovering from a no-fun bought with poison ivy. This is my first time ever having this.

  • We had a great meal last night. Bucky grilled out burgers and we also grilled up some onions. It was VERY VERY delicious. On that note, it seems like we can't go through a meal without running out of something. Whether it's a staple like bread, or something random it seems my Walmart list is ongoing.

  • Adam has a bday party to go to at his favorite gym, TK's. Then we're meeting Kim in Lex. and she'll have him for the night. She has some fun things planned.

  • This coming week will be the second week in a row where we are literally gone every night. In fact, last night (the one night we've all been home) Adam says, "Who's watching us tonight?" I told him that we'd be home. "Why? I want someone to come watch us!" We've always wanted our boys to be this way (fluid, flexible) but they love it too much maybe! We are blessed with lots of great help!

  • Buck and I are both in the Easter drama. I play Miryam and Buck is a guard. I think it will go well. Can't believe it's almost Easter. We hope to get the boys some Easter things after we drop of Adam to Kim. It will be neat to just have Luke tonight and tomorrow. He is becoming so fun--and talking up a storm. You should see him read his books. He gets into it!

  • Okay, better go. I've got several things to do before we head to meet Kim.

1 comment:

jjshirey said...

I too love the mini cadbury eggs! I like having a taste of the cadbury withouth all of the calories of the full thing! Oh, but the fact that I have them with a Mt. Dew might negate the whole calorie thing.