Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hello, all. I can't believe it's June 13th! Summer is off to a nice start for us. I had two trainings last week but we did manage to get to the pool two days. The boys do well. Adam is pretty much self-sufficient and Luke has no fear. He loves the baby pool but really enjoys jumping into the big pool. At home we do odds and ends. The boys play well alone and often play well together in spurts of time. Seems like they each want what the other one has and that usually ends with me playing referee. Luke takes a nap every day so that helps with things, mostly my sanity.

Luke still has his pacifier. I don't mind him to use it at naps and night but I prefer him not to use it during play time, etc. It truly does provide him comfort so I don't know how it'll go after vacation when we take it away. Yes, after vacation. Who needs the extra stress? I know I don't!

Well, not really in the writing mood. Suffice it to say that it's summertime and the living is easy. :)

No comments: