Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Long Weekend

Emma Jean Huffman Walters holding Luke Huffman Walters..and I'm
pretty sure Luke is smiling!

Our 4 Year Old

Adam requested cupcakes for his party!

Granddad with his two handsome grandsons
The weekend was great. We were in Cynthiana from Thursday evening until Monday morning. Adam's party was nice. We had 21 people at Mom's! He got lots of fun things. Our living room is full of cars and Adam is so happy with it that way! Bucky got to dove hunt Saturday and Sunday and even preached too. He kept the roads hot!
I taught this morning. I wanted to lead the kids through an open response. It felt good to be in the classroom but I am totally spent this afternoon. Mary kept Adam and Luke while I was gone. We are so thankful for her. We are just hanging out this afternoon. Bucky won't be home until late. We have absolutely nothing in the house to eat and are down to our last roll of toilet paper. I may have to venture out....






No comments: