Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ruling the Roost

Adam is in Cynthiana until tomorrow so Mr. Luke is our one and only. It is so quiet here without our four year old and I think Bucky misses Adam meeting him at the door the most. It's funny, but the whole world stops when Dad comes home.

Luke slept through the night again last night. This happens most nights. He's smiling and cooing and doing so much. I know I should be relaxing today when Luke rests but I've cleaned and done laundry and other things. Maybe I'll rest this afternoon. I was going to visit UCES this morning to see some friends, but after learning that many kids were out and some with confirmed flu, we stayed here. Bucky didn't come home for lunch but we're grilling out steaks for supper before he heads to Laker Lanes for the church bowling league.

2 comments:

KK said...

I can't wait til Luke can come and stay a few days, too!

Sherry Kenney said...

Sleeping through the night....very awesome at 2 months! Go Luke!