Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Time is flying by. Spring Break was practically a blur with some down time, a day at the zoo, and then a mission trip to Beatyville, KY. Hard to belive that April is almost halfway over.

We are going to enroll Adam in the kindergarten program at his current daycare. It's part of the Mt. Sterling Christian School. I met with his teacher a while ago and she said that another year of preschool would leave him feeling bored. She was VERY complimentary of him and his academics. I don't want him to start public school when he's 4 and be the youngest one in his class. Mrs. Susan suggested kindergarten and we are going with that option. He will learn a lot I'm sure. I do have a few concerns: how he'll feel about going to kindergarten twice essentially (so I'm looking for a way to explain this) and then I wonder how he'll be grouped at church. I'd like to keep him in the toddler room. It's for 3, 4, and 5 year olds so I think I can.

Luke is doing well. He is starting to say Ca Ca and "talk" to Callie. He loves that dog! We boarded Callie over the weekend and she was extremely glad to see us on Sunday afternoon.

Adam had his first tee ball practice. He's on the Diamondbacks. After he hit the ball his coach said, "You've hit the ball before, haven't you?" He did well at practice.

Tonight is Bucky's last night to ref ballgames. They are playing three so it will be a late night.

Can't think of anything else worth sharing.

No comments: