Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Stuff and Things

1. Easter was great. What a perfect day. We had an awesome service at GCC and I was glad to be a part. Bucky baptized one of our eighth graders. Sweet! We spent the day in Cynthiana and got to see Walters and Gossetts. I love it when that works out. We didn't get home until after 10 but this is Spring Break week so it was no big deal.
2. We have been doing well on our diet or lifestyle change as we are calling it. We are totally enjoying Easy Walker Park here in Whirlin' Sterlin' and we walk several nights a week. Luke loves the stroller and Adam does well too. The other night we took a playground break and Adam was on the tire swing. He got so dizzy he could barely stand.
3. Luke has discovered his tongue and wants the whole world to see it. Practically every picture from Easter has him with his tongue sticking out. It's so cute!
4. We did the big task of switching our clothes. It was a huge chore and I still have not found all my summer shoes and sandals. I hate to buy flip flops, etc. but I may have to. We bought the boys their summer clothes. They should both be set. We found lots of nice things at Kohl's and Children's Place.
5. Callie is getting a haircut, bath, and pedicure tomorrow. I will be so glad to not have to sweep up Callie hair as often as I have been. It's everywhere!
6. Adam is sitting next to me in the library doing some things on Playhouse Disney. He "loves these phone cause they let me talk to people." Whatever. He is a sight in the caution orange headphones from 1989. He's about like Bucky--life with him is always an adventure.
7. Adam is playing t ball and we heard from his coach. He has practice the next two Monday nights and then games start the last week in April. I hope all goes well.
8. Better go. I hope to get a chance someday to post pictures but just imagine how good we looked on Easter. Ha!

1 comment:

kim_brough said...

Give me some dates of the t-ball. I wanna see him play.