Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's back to the library for me. I've not had any luck lately in getting on the internet at the house. Disappointing, since I have some pictures I'd like to post. Oh well.

We had an AWESOME, I repeat AWESOME weekend. It actually began Friday since we had no school. Adam, Luke and I went to Lexington to see the Kenney family. Sherry looked amazing but I know she's ready for little Max to make his appeareance. Carter is so cute you could eat him. He and Adam had fun playing Thomas and Lightning McQueen.

Friday night we went to Cracker Barrel and used a gift card. As you know we are watching what we eat. Buck and I got the spicy grilled catfish and it was yummy! Adam got his usual pancake and some okra on the side. Funny! After that we went out to the country club. We joined and so we had to look around and check things out. The pool looks great and has a diving board. Adam is pumped! I am ready for summer! Since we are trying to exercise we went to Easy Walker park and made a big lap before the sun went down. It's a really nice facility and we think that's where Adam will play t ball.

Saturday we went to Lexington again. We still can't believe how close it is! Bucky had to get stuff for Make Your Own Pizza Night at GCC and we also went to Target. Mom and Dad met us for lunch at TGI Fridays. That afternoon I took the boys outside for kickball and football. It was a gorgeous day and we sweated for sure! Luke is a great spectator and Callie was so cute to "watch out" for him. Bucky hit golf balls. My Sunday School class had a get together at Carrie and Jonathan's and we were there from 6:30 until half time of the game. This was a great way for us to make some friends. Lots of graduates from 1993 and on. :)

Sunday morning was a great day. I did my monologue. I was really pleased. We had to take the boys to first service but that worked out fine. A family in the church invited us to their house for lunch, we came home for a bit, and then it was time to head back to church for the pizza night and also some meetings. It was a long day and as a result we were all in bed at 9.

I just reread this entry and I can't believe all we did. Throw in washing bottles, doing laundry, and cleaning and it just about wears me out!

1 comment:

Sherry Kenney said...

So nice of you to say Su....even if it might not be 100% true:) We had such a good time! Also, if you are looking for Chick Hicks, he is currently residing here :)