Friday, March 19, 2010

We've had a lovely week. Megan was here from Monday night to today when Bucky took her back to RC. There's something about Megan that makes up stay up way past our bedtime. We had LATE nights and early mornings but it was worth it. Can't wait to see her again!

Bucky is at the church reffing games and the boys and I went on a walk. Adam played outside some too. He loves it! He can be in the fenced in backyard and I can be in the kitchen and I can see him to make sure he's safe.

I am doing my first monologue at Gateway on Sunday. I am very excited! I'm portraying the woman at the well. This series is called Close Encounters and we've used a door on the stage to symbolize God "coming in" to people's lives. I will come out of that door complete with lights and fog. Pretty sweet!

More books I've read:
When Joy Came to Stay by Karen Kingsbury
Made in the U.S.A by Billie Letts

We are doing well on our diet. I had a huge headache today. I think my body is wondering where all the food has gone. :)

No comments: