Thursday, May 13, 2010

How did it get to be the middle of May?

Highlights Since I've Written:
Had a lovely Mother's Day and got too see Nana and Gran.
Adam is in the thick of tball. He loves it. I wish you could see him run those bases. Wow!
Luke got four of his top teeth ALL AT ONCE! Talk about Baby Oragel coming in handy. He ran fevers and everything. He's cute with his new pearly whites!
Bucky is the love of my life but I guess that's old news. :)
I spoke at the GCC Mother Daughter Friend Banquet. All went well.
We are going to TN Thursday for Megan's graduation. Adam is excited about our "vacation" but was sad to think he would miss show and tell day. Funny what you look forward to at the age of four.
I've been reading like crazy. In fact, I've read four and a half books in the last week. I have done this while I've been watching a third grader and proctoring make up testing.
Comfort Food by Kate Jacobs
Three books by Tracey Bateman all about the same character "Claire"
I'm ready another book called Grounds to Believe but can't recall the author.
I will do approximately ten loads of laundry tonight (slight exaggeration) and try to pack all while taking care of my fellas. Mother of the Year!

That's us in a nutshell. Life is good.

No comments: