Friday, June 4, 2010

Not that it matters, but I did post last week but it posted on Bucky's blog and not mine. Oh well. I need to go pick up the boys so let me (again) do a top ten list of things going on in our life.
1. Luke loves life and all the food in it. Broccoli, Nutri grain bars, and yogurt bites are his new favorites. And he LOVES water from a straw.
2. Adam is still hilarious and so sweet. The other day he just said to me. "You're so good...and you take care of me." He also lets me know that I look pretty in every outfit I have on.
3. Bucky is in the thick of Amazing Race. GCC loves it! Fun times!
4. I have yet to hear anything for sure about a job in the fall but I think one is in the works.
5. Adam has two tee ball games left.
6. Two weeks from today and we'll be on our cruise. Happy 10 years to us!
7. I have nothing else to write except that I mopped the floors today. So much for ten things. We are boring but happy.
Gotta go run some errands and get the boys.

No comments: