Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy 10 Years to Us!

We returned home yesterday from our cruise! We went with Dicky, Susan, Megan, Clay, and Megan's friend Haley. It was so much fun and a great way to celebrate our ten years, which is actually Thursday! Adam and Luke stayed in Cynthiana and Berry. Here are a few pictures....

This one is on formal night. All the Copes....I mean Walters.
My favorite picture from the whole cruise.

On the beach in Freeport, Bahamas. Our other stop was Nassau.



Our big boat--Carnival's Fantasy






4 comments:

melton said...

I'M SO JEALOUS!!! Looks like u guys had a great time. Happy 10 years!

Sherry Kenney said...

Happy 10 years!! I remember that day...fun times. And there is NO better vacation than a cruise!

Kerry said...

"I'm crazy bone on my arm girl...gimme some candy." :)

Happy Anniversary!

kim_brough said...

Why I don't quite understand why or how the quote fits...

I love Adam Sandler-- gimme some candy!

PS: A friend in I did this in the dorms one year. When most of the residents are foreign, it doesn't go over quite as well. They couldn't understand why the heck I was 'pencil mustache girl' or wanted candy. Sigh...