Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Here you can see one of Adam's latest PlayDoh creations. We have a bird cookie cutter and then he made the nest and the egg. This really reminds me of the little bird in Are You My Mother? It's one of our favorite books. Anyway, Adam was so very proud of this and so we took the picture. This is how Adam looked after he made the bird and nest. Please note that he is wearing underwear and I'm not letting him roam the house naked. However, he is still in said underwear around 11 in the morning. We are in quite a schedule that must change soon. The boys have been up late and sleeping in late. I intend to start moving our bedtime back little by little.

Well, it's hard to get all three of these fellas to look at the camera and look "good" at any one time. This is the best shot of about 10 that I took.
Priceless. I absolutely love this expression on Luke's face.

Luke is crawling faste ran faster. I am exhausted at the end of the day watching him and doing what seems like slave labor around here. How can one girl meet everyone's needs? I am working on this.
Adam is excited about a trip to TK's tonight. It's a gym with trampolines, foam pits, etc. This is part of the summer reading program.
I think I am taking stuff to Camargo today. I want/need to be there everyday but I can't do that with kids. It will get done I know but I want it done right now. Wishful thinking. I am meeting with Dawn, my teaching partner, tomorrow.
Bucky attempted to play golf with Aaron Pelsue yesterday. I think they got in 8 holes before the rain sent them packing. Aaron visited a bit while Bucky changed clothes.
Better go. Luke is throwing pancake bits. Guess he'd like something else for breakfast.



No comments: