Friday, July 2, 2010

We had a great Thursday! We went to Nana and Poppy's first. Adam got to fish and check on his "corn on the cob" that he planted. Both boys rode the four wheeler although Luke wasn't quite sure about his ride and cried some. I had a lovely time chatting with Nana. It was strange to have adult conversation during the day!

We had a yummy supper at Mom and Dad's with ham, potatoes, green beans, cucumbers, tomatoes and even rhubarb. What a spread! Luke hit his head on their table and got quite a bump but was fine soon after it happened.

We headed to Salem Pike for the next fun. Carter and Adam played in the sand and did other things. I was so excited to see Max. He's sweet! Larry entertained us with the cows and it was good to see Lynn too. Being in the Tuttle house took me back to good times growing up.

Quote of the Day
Me: Larry Tuttle, you look just the same!
Larry: Why mess with perfection!

Bucky is home today. He will be tired I am sure but I think they had a great week.

3 comments:

kim_brough said...

Can somebody please let Larry know I will be using his line from here on out? Thanks.

Kerry said...

Oh Kim, feel free, he has an arsenal full of them....

Mollie said...

I so enjoy going to the Tuttle farm to visit as well as the Gossett home. It is always good times.