Friday, October 15, 2010

Where to begin. There's quite a big going on here in beautiful downtown Mt. Sterling. Everyone is gearing up for Court Day. Food, fun, and all kinds of good things to look at and buy. I think we'll go down one day and then we have a digital scavenger hunt on Sunday.

Luke is walking! Well, sort of. He'll take random steps at random times. He's close. He loves some new foods--right now he likes fish sticks, pizza, and he's crazy over yogurt bites. He'd kind of left them for awhile but he's back into them for sure.

Adam got his first progress report today. He seems to be doing very well. He dressed like a (Bengals) football player today since it was career day. This kid is eat up with football and sports . When I picked him up he asked me if I liked his Michael Jordan jersey. Ha! Guess he forgot about Carson Palmer.

Bucky is doing well. He's been helping out with the grocery shopping and making beds. This is a HUGE HUGE help. Sometimes going to the grocery sounds exciting but other times I dread it. Actually I just dread the bill at the end and the unloading of all the items and putting them away.

I am doing much better. Not as stressed as I had been. No caffeine. Just call me a water and milk girl... of course the occasional caf. free Diet Mt. Dew--yum! I'm drinking decaf coffee in the morning and I've found this yummy creamer that is delicious.

We are getting ready to leave for haircuts. I am hoping to get Luke one too. He's a bit mullet-ish in the back.

Oh, yes, I almost forgot. Megan has been here with us this week while LWC is on fall break. Time spent with her is simply wonderful. We love her.

No comments: