Saturday, October 2, 2010

To clarify, Adam will be a Motocross type of "motorcycle guy" and not a Harley Davidson kind of "motorcycle guy." That is a funny thought.

The week has been busy. Too busy. I have been experencing some chest pain/heart hurts. I'm not sure if this is stress or the caffeine I've been putting into this body to help me deal with the days. In the past I have not been a caffeine type of girl, but somehow got into the habit. So disappointing but I guess I'm going to try and not drink so much. I had a kind of meltdown on Monday and decided that being Mother of the Year (as I always say) really wasn't that important. It's just too daggone hard and I'm too tired at the end of a school day much less coming home to two boys by myself while Bucky is at church. Anyway, I've changed my mind and feel better about some things. I've been putting A and L to bed earlier and been trying to do that myself. To top it all off, it's the time of year for real shoes and real socks which I don't totally enjoy. And, it's official. All our "cool weather" clothes are in storage so I've had to be creative to find something to wear. This means that one day soon we have to haul those crazy totes here and go through them. Fun, huh.

Well, this is a kind of bummer post but if you can't rant on your own blog, where can you?

Life is still good.

2 comments:

Sherry Kenney said...

So, I'm not sure how I missed this post before, but I can't sleep because my chest is bugging me, too...weird. Anyway, I will second the fact that being mother of the year is just way too hard. I hate "mommy guilt" and fall victim to it way too often. I'm sure our boys already think we're mother of the year whether we feel like it or not. Love you, Su!

melton said...

It's ok if things don't get done, trust me! I've learned a while ago that you can't do everything and sleep! ha It will all work out fine, it always seems to.