Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's been so long since I've written. I'm putting the blame on our computer--out of commission for a long time! I think we've finally got it worked out with AT & T. We'll see. I'm sure you're wondering what's up with us. Here are a few highlights.

Adam had a great time with Upward basketball. Bucky was the coach and the little fellas on the team were neat. The cutest (besides Adam) was a little black boy named Q. He loved to dribble and especially shoot. Adam made lots of shots. He did really well. Pictures to (possibly) come later. Adam is reading! It's so exciting!

Luke is learning so much. He can point to lots of body parts--eyes, nose, ears, tongue, etc.---and knows the sounds that lots of animals make. My favorite is the way he says meow for cat. It is hilarious. He's a GREAT eater. Some days I think he's a bottomless pit. Both the boys are learning to like lots of food. Adam has gotten better about trying new things. He even likes duck, wrapped in bacon that is. Ha! Right now they are big fans of spaghetti. They like it with no sauce and lots of "Papa John" cheese.

Bucky's teaching at MCHS. Old Testament and New Testament survey. The teacher is very sick with cancer so Bucky stepped in a few weeks ago and will finish out the year. I think he likes it...but does take away some of his flexibility. He recently had a tooth pulled and that's been interesting.

I've been busy with school and home and church stuff. I'm in the Easter drama "Arise" with one of the main parts. It may be the biggest production I've every done. I hope it turns out well. Things at Camargo are going well. District walk throughs next week and an observation from Mrs. Smith, our principal. Lesson plans are not done yet. Guess I should be working on that instead of typing here. As far as home, I try to keep up the day to day chores. Some days I feel that I work harder at home than I do at school and I BUST MY BUTT at school. We've all been going to bed early. In fact, one night I tried to put Adam down before 8 and he said, "I can't sleep. I'm too waked up!"

More later.

No comments: