Thursday, March 31, 2011

Odds and Ends

Hello! We've been having an awesome spring break despite winter temperatures. Bucky and I went to Massanutten, VA from Sunday to Wednesday. It's a resort where our preacher Bill has a timeshare. The whole trip was pretty much free since we took part in their two and a half hour "program." We are proud to say that we are NOT timeshare owners. We shopped, ate, played racquetball, and swam and did the hot tub thing. I had never been in a hot tub outside on a COLD night. By the way, can any KCU reader tell me who I beat in the racquetball finals to be the class champ? Buck and I are pretty much pro and I was rocking the goggles. He played rebel and didn't wear his. By they way, here's a special shout out to Gran and Granddad for watching A and L while we were gone! We stopped in Lexington, VA at at Ruby Tuesday to watch the Cats play on Sunday. We are happy about a trip to the Final Four. Woo Hoo! We've enjoyed all the talk about Shaka Smart and VCU but let's hope they don't win the whole thing. KK spent the night last night. We ate at Melini's and it was so good! Like Kim, I need to quit eating too. Maybe next week. I didn't even hear her leave this morning. Now that is good sleep. Bucky is now 34! I'm back to that time of the year when I'm married to an older man. Actually, he's always older. :) Adam has a tooth coming in behind one of his bottom baby teeth. This concerns me. Should it? I mean, how come his other tooth hasn't come out. It's really not even loose. Let's just hope he doesn't inherit my awful teeth......Thank God for braces. Enough for now. Better get going. The house is so quiet right now and I think it's about to change.

No comments: