Thursday, May 12, 2011

Adam's first tball game was last night. He had a large fan club and did exceptionally well. Both hits went into the outfield. He loves to play. It's funny because he loves to bat but in the field he's often just still. The other kiddos all run and dive for the ball and that's just not Adam's personality. One time he did get a ball and threw it to first and he wasnt' looking.

Tomorrow will be our fourth day of testing. Testing seems to wear me out more than actual teaching. I think the kids are doing pretty well. Some have overwhelmed me and some underwhelmed me.

The iPhone is going okay. I can do all I need to do. It's bigger than my old phone and that's different and sort of hard to get used to.

Luke is doing great! He's so busy but he's been reading books and playing with a Handy Manny toy of Adam's for some time. Some nights A and L are constantly getting into it and other nights are lovely. We might meet up with Bucky and the kids for Destination Unknown if this good night keeps up. Berryman's is their destination and it's a local Dairy Queen-like restaurant with old time decor, Coca Cola, etc. He's going to talk about not living the past/holding onto mistakes.

Better go. Here comes Luke with a book he wants me to read. :)

No comments: