Saturday, May 7, 2011

This is my with Amanda Nornhold. Our boys love Amanda and we do too! She's a basketball player and playing tennis for the first time this year. We went to watch her on Thursday and the boys had so much fun. It was at Easy Walker Park and they ran and played. Will, another one of the boys' favorite people was there as well and so they were in their element. I don't think we could survive here in MoCo without Amanda and her mom, Becky. Seriously. They help out tons with A and L and love us so much. Follow the Leader. So thankful for a sunny day so they could play. Adam legs are getting so long.

Here they are watching Amanda. Luke was convinced he could climb his way to the top. I love the tippy toes!



Our testing theme this year is, "Get Your Engines Revvin' in 2011!" We had Biker Day on Friday and my friend Gwen came through with these fun clothes and wig. The sleeves look like tattoos! Lots of people asked me if these were my weekend clothes. No! This is so polar opposite of me it's not funny.


Luke and Adam snacking at their new, oh-so-cute picnic table. Thanks, KK! This picture proves the point made by Kim that if you want both boys to smile in a picture you've got to have food.

I have a new phone. Well, actually it's Bucky's old iPhone. Who's excited! I think I am. It will be different but texting is about to get so much easier I think. I'm not up for renewall til September so this will be a great and CHEAP way to make sure I like it.












No comments: