Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Back to the daily grind today. Tomorrow we get to go see Madagascar 2 so that will be fun and have the kids excited. It snowed today and they loved it.

I went to Kroger after school today. Sharon, Mindi and I are hostesses for Guild tomorrow night and then the soup luncheon for Guild is Thursday so I had lots to get. We had breakfast for supper tonight. It was delicious. Adam ate and ate!

There's a lot going on but nothing really worth reporting...unless you want to hear how I'm up to my eyeballs (again) in laundry or how I mopped the floor tonight.

I will say that we had a ball at Tony and Nancy's last night with the staff of JCC. We did fondue and the food was delicious and the fellowship sweet. At one point I was crying I was laughing so hard.

No comments: