Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Journey to Bethlehem was a success! Over 1200 people went through! God is good! Now I must get serious about planning the Christmas Eve service. I've got game plan, but nothing really set in stone. I'm behind with grading papers, but that had to wait tonight because we watched Survivor! We had recorded it. We were glad to see Bob win. Adam was hilarious--he knew all the people! We had planned to watch RCHS basketball but it was cancelled because of the threat of bad weather. We rode around for a bit and looked at Christmas lights and then came home. I keep looking out to see if it's snow/ice yet, but so far there's nothing.

Adam and Bucky are playing/wrestling on the bed and then it's time for bath.

Tomorrow is Adam's program at daycare. I'm hoping he does all right. I'm trying not to make a big deal about it. The good thing is that he stays at daycare until it starts. We just send his dress clothes. Ms. Roxanne says he's been doing great in practice and he's constantly singing here. I'll let you know how he does.

No comments: