Thursday, December 11, 2008

The health department will come any day to condemn our house. It is a mess. There is no time to do anything. I could not tell you the last night I cleaned our bathroom. Gross! We've had something every night, every minute it seems. Our Journey run through went well. There were a few things we discovered that need to be tweaked, but overall it was a success. Adam went to Roxann and Marketta's house. He had a great time.
Tonight I am leaving right after school to meet Mom and Dad at Hamburg. Adam will be in Cynthiana the whole weekend so we won't have to find sitters during Journey each night. I think we are going to eat at Logan's. A steak sure sounds great.
Better go. I'm up mega early so I can finish packing a few things for Adam and maybe run a Lysol wipe over the sick.
Running on fumes..........

No comments: