Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!
Everything went great at church this morning. It was an early morning!
Adam and I have had naps and Bucky's on the golf course. I've been trying to go through all of the Easter things around here and also put up laundry. Tomorrow is back to school and it's the first day of our extended days that will allow us to get on May 28. The only thing is that the kids will be in the room by 7:30 and they won't begin calling buses until 2:50. Whew!
I am preparing a big Easter supper. We are having roasted chicken (I saw Rachael Ray do this last week), cheese grits (an Easter must in my opinion), broccoli (Adam's request), potatoes (mashed for us and baked for Adam), and crescent rolls. Adam and I made a rainbow cake yesterday--where you pour jello over a white cake and then top with Cool Whip.

2 comments:

kim_brough said...

1. I also made a jello cake to have for Easter! Wierd!

2. You guys miss more school than anybody I know and still get out before everybody else. It's amazing!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pic! It was a favorite when I saw it on the blog. Thanks.