Friday, April 10, 2009

We went out and about this morning to do some errands. We hit the church, library, post office, and Dollar General store. We made a banana pudding for Buddy when we got home. This was to thank him for putting up our new ceiling fan on Monday. Adam played some and we ate lunch and then we read our new library books. He went down easy for a nap (not before his nails were trimmed) and I rested as well. Tonight is Easter praise team practice and Adam is going to Teresa's. I'm hoping we can spend some time outside before them. I think it's (finally) warming up. I've been working on some scripts for this year's Marketplace VBS and also trying to do laundry, etc. I can't believe it's already Thursday. Gag.

Today's sign that I'm losing it: I gave the library lady my debit card today. Ha!

2 comments:

kim_brough said...

I love the "loosing it" signs. It reminds me of SI's 'This week's sign of the apocalypse'. And it makes me glad to know it's not just me!! Keep it up.

Kerry said...

You're not the only one....I tried one day to repeatedly use my Kroger card and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work until the lady said, "This is Walmart." Hahaha - at least she assured I am not the only one that does that!