Sunday, July 19, 2009

Not a lot going on here. Leslie's shower was Friday night and that was fun. She got lots of nice things. The bedding she and Josh picked out is really cute. It makes me want to get new stuff. We've had the same comforter for over nine years now. It's SO comfy, but I think it'showing it's age. Maybe one day...

Yesterday Adam woke up at 4:45! He was ready to go. This was extremely early considering Bucky and I are not sleeping well thinking about the baby coming. Adam and I went out and about (though we had to wait until things were open) and he fell asleep on the way home around 10. One of the places we went was the Farmer's Market. Last night we had grilled chicken that had been marinated in Italian dressing all day, beans with ham, corn on the cob, and biscuits. I had a homegrown tomato all to myself since Bucky and Adam aren't fans. Adam and I made brownies for dessert. Buck said they were the best ones he's every had. They weren't all the way done and were ooey and gooey. I have to say they were delcious but I've never met a brownie I didn't like.

Adam thought we should go ride go carts last night. He and Bucky rode and then we all played some games. Adam likes skee ball and then he found this homerun derby game that he played over and over. It's kind of like the Wii. We played air hockey too. With his tickets he got a ring pop.

Adam's up fairly early today. The first thing he showed me is the trick he's taught Callie--how to shake hands. We got a book from the library about a dog who can't do tricks, so I guess he's been motivated to teach her to do something.

Bucky has the service at the state park today. Heath is going along with his guitar. For that reason, we are going to Sunday School and second service. I haven't been to the late service in quite a while.

Ready to see our baby....

1 comment:

Megan said...

tell adam that megan requests some of his ooey gooey brownies this christmas!