Monday, July 6, 2009

We had a nice visit with Nana, Poppy, and KK. Other than that, we've been doing odds and ends, from trimming bushes out front to going to Bowling Green on the 4th. Yesterday was chuch. It was my last time leading praise team for awhile. We had a Worship Team meeting after church and they gave us a Walmart gift card. I know this will come in handy. Adam andI helped with Amazing Race last night and so he got to swim and jump off the diving board. He had a blast!

I started putting items in my bag for the hospital yesterday. I figure it's not too early. You never know! We go back to the doctor on Wednesday. I can't believe he's almost here! I think Bucky may not go on the Spirit Song trip this weekend. I don't think I'd go into labor, but I hate to think about him having to rush back in case something did happen.

Adam and I are hanging out here today. Mary is coming by this afternoon so I can go to school. Buck is going to come do some things for me and I'm going to print off plans. Everything seems to be coming together....

Off to fold some laundry.

No comments: