Friday, July 17, 2009

Things I'm Loving

1. Reading. I have read and read and read lately. I have finished several books in just one day. I've discovered two more authors I like. Mary Jane Clark and Karen Kingsbury. Reading keeps my mind off of the baby. I am SO anxious!
2. Watching Adam grow and learn. He truly is a sponge. Yesterday while I was working at school he called me "kid" the whole time because he was the teacher. He wanted to play school last night. We take turns being the teacher. His lesson was on monster trucks. He passed out trucks to the class and asked all kinds of questions about monster trucks. It was hilarious!
3. Dirt. Adam was so dirty after the Amazing Race pit stop at Deana and Terry's the other night that I actually had to use GoJo on his feet to get off all the dirt and black from the trampoline. Good memories!
4. Brad Paisley's song "Then" and the worship song "God of My Days"
5. Cooler weather.

1 comment:

kim_brough said...

1. Karen Kinsbury spoke at the Women of Joy conference. I still haven't read any of her books but maybe I will now!

2. I think playing 'school' is hereditary. :-)

3. I'll have to burn Brad Paisley's new CD for you (if I can remember how) because it's phenomenal!! Love him.

4. I like that quote, too.