Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm back.....

I'm back! We now have internet at house so I can post, post, post! We are all doing well. Here are some highlights.

Luke is really growing and learning. He points to lots of things and grunts like he knows what things are. He still likes fooling with the DVD unfortunately and seems to not understand the word no when it comes to this. He enjoys his bath and he likes to read a certain peek-a-boo book. He looks so grown up in his long pants that he's been wearing. And, after a summer of not wearing shoes at all, he's faithfully wearing his oh-so-cute New Balances every day. Hard to believe he'll be fourteen months soon. I will post pictures of him soon.

Adam likes his school. He comes home with lots of work each day. He's always proud of what he's done. We are too! He is enjoying football season. You should see him in his UK jersey. So precious! He seems to go so hard that he's exhausted by the end of the week and then sometimes after the weekend. On Monday night, he fell asleep before 7 and slept until morning. Also, he's FIVE! Can't believe it but time flies.

Bucky has been working hard at church. The new Ignite program is going well. There have been LOTS of baptisms lately and it's exciting to be at GCC! Everyone is complimentary of Bucky and this makes me happy. He loves his job and I can tell so many times in his eyes that he's doing exactly what he should be doing. We have some great kids and great parents to be around and serve with.

I am all things to all people. Ha! Not really but between school, church, home and just the day to day things I am a busy lady. School is going well. I am working hard let me tell you! Lots of late days but I've done better this week. I am loving my Sunday School class at church. Fun times! Laundry is my worst nightmare and will always be I guess. I can get it washed, folded, and put away but just not all in the same day. Thank goodness for a laundry room with a door to shut out the madness. Right, KK? I banned her from that this past week and she went in anyway! Ha! Life is good.

Well, there's an update. Maybe I can do better at staying up to date.

Funny Things My Kids Have Said This Year.
1. Can I go to the bathroom.? I think that case of diarrea is back.
2. When is our 50 continents test?
3. (said as his water bottle is sweating) My water bottle is condescending.
4. Can I have my nut back? (I had taken a random hickory nut from him earlier)
It's always interesting....

No comments: