Sunday, March 1, 2009



You never know what Adam will do to pass the time. As you can see, he has found a new friend in his toy box. He's emptied the ENTIRE thing out and has been playing in it. He takes little treasures in there with him. He pulls the lid down and everything. He is unpredictable to say the least.

Adam and I went to Columbia Walmart for few things this morning and then went to Union Chapel. This year we cannot have any posters dealing with content up in our rooms in order to comply with new testing regulations. I worked today to take down posters, clean, and organize some things. I am SORE! I mean, SORE! I did all kinds of things. These were things I wanted to get done before I get large and in charge....

We came home, ate lunch, and took much needed naps. Bucky had Upward all day and then had to make a visit. We had burgers, tater tots, and baked beans (Adam's request) for supper and then ice cream for dessert. Well, Bucky had his normal peanut butter and chocolate milkshake made by yours truly. Bucky is exhausted after a long week. He's trying to rest while Adam is playing. Kind of hard with him playing piano, blowing his train whistle while in the toy box, and with me going back and forth doing laundry and now typing right behind his head. Something tells me he'll sleep just fine. It's rained here most of the day. Tomorrow is church.

Adam's new adjective of the week: HUMONGOUS, used to describe any hills we go up while driving :)

No comments: