Friday, March 27, 2009

It's Thursday already. Where do the weeks go? Bucky has been busy with church league ball and church and so Adam and I have been busy here at home. He is really making some of his letters well. He cranked out a nearly perfect A (sense the bias?) while signing Bucky's birthday card. Today is his 32nd birthday. Adam and I have baked a cake and we are having a good meal: pork tenderloin, sweet potatoes, okra, any other vegetables I can reheat from the week, and then of course the cake and ice cream. Adam thinks it's a real "party" so I have a birthday table cloth and I've got some glow in the dark bracelets for us to wear. Anything for fun, right?

The Jeep is gone. It sold at an auction in Bowling Green last night. This is good, but leaving us with the decision of what to get for Bucky to drive. No fun.

The baby is really moving now. Sometimes I get so tickled when he moves, especially during church or something. I'm 23 weeks today. We are going to hopefully start doing some cleaning/organizing/planning to get things ready for July 23rd. It will be here before you know it and I want things done early since Bucky's early summer schedule is crazy.

Better go. Bucky and Adam are home. Woo Hoo!

No comments: