Tuesday, March 10, 2009

We're thinkin' blue!

Woo Hoo! We're having a boy! Today was our doctor's visit and everything is going great! We got to see the baby and he's super cute. When I saw his face on that scream I couldn't help but cry. It's wonderful to see his heart, his spine, his legs, his arms. but this face is simply amazing! He weighs a whopping 12 ounces. We go back in a month.

Adam is excited. He said, "He'll be a boy and he'll grow and grow and grow." We will move Adam to the front bedroom complete with a fresh paint job and big boy furniture. We'll convert Adam's bed back to a crib and leave the same decor.

I know so many people wanted us to have a girl, but I couldn't be more happy to know it's a little boy. I've always pictured myself with two boys. I told Bucky that this way I get to keep my throne as the queen of the house. Ha!

Bucky has gone to watch the Lakers in Bowling Green. Adam and I dined at Sonic before getting gas and coming home. I think tonight will be an easy, breezy time at home.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Congratulations! How fun for Adam to have a little brother!

I always say I want my kids to be the same sex whether it's boys or girls - I think b/c I enjoyed having a sister. :)

I read this on Facebook first and had to come check out the blog - sometimes that dang Facebook is a spoiler! :)

Mollie said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for everyone. Now it is time to start deciding on a name. I am glad everything is going great.

jjshirey said...

Congratulations! So far we're loving having two boys... but I'm thinking the fights are going to be knock-down, drag-outs! At least you've got all of the clothes and stuff.