Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's been a great Saturday. Today I took Adam to register for tee ball. It's a 3 and 4 year old boy and girl league. It was hard for him to understand why we didn't take his bat and ball. I don't know when the season starts. This will be an adventure--our first adventure with organized sports.

While we were out and about we hit Dollar General, the post office, JCC, the Christian bookstore, and the playground. We ate when we got home and then went outside and played tee ball for quite a while. I had told Bucky that I wasn't going to let Adam nap today and then he'd go to bed early to make up for the time change. Bucky said when he got home that he'd take Adam golfing. This plan did not work. Adam could not hold his eyes open and fell asleep about 2:45. Bucky came home a little before 4 and Adam would not/could not get up. It was 5 before I could get him to do anything, and at some points I felt like I was yelling at him. He had no recollection of Bucky coming home and so expected to go golfing. He was disappointed.

We've had supper, hid Easter eggs (I put out my spring things today) and have watched a little TV. Bucky is napping on the couch and Adam is in the tub. I'm wishing for an early bedtime because I'd like to watch the CSI: with Taylor Swift that we have DVRed. I'd say we won't get to it tonight.

The bake sale/chili supper/servant auction went extremely well on Friday night. The kids made 3,ooo dollars for the summer mission trip. My Holy Cow cake went for 65 dollars I think and Whitney (who wanted it SO badly) didn't get it. I've promised her one.

Adam is 3 1/2 today. Woo Hoo!

No comments: