Saturday, September 13, 2008

It seems I don't have any time to blog these days. Adam's party seems so long ago, and it was just last week! Bucky has not been home any this week--he officially ate no meals here. Fall schedule is wild--Monday night football, elder's meeting, church, praise team practice, the list goes on. Adam and I have a ball here at home though and he got to go to Teresa's on Thursdays and he really likes it there. She had him birthday presents so between those and the creek he was set. School is going well although the moon must be changing because my kids have been VERY energetic. Today Bucky is going to Cynthiana to dove hunt with family and Adam and I are staying here. We have a party at 5 and it's a fish fry. Adam will be so happy! He's eating a waffle this morning.

Also, I've really done well on my eating/exercising this week. No pop, low calories, and I've really felt good about it. In fact, I walked 1.5 miles this morning. Callie had to go out at 6 and so I thought why not? Jean season is coming....

3 comments:

melton said...

Did you happen to see the moon last night? It was a full moon. That helps explain the kids' behaviors. :)

melton said...

Did you happen to see the moon last night? It was a full moon. That helps explain the kids' behaviors. :)

kim_brough said...

Try being a nurse-- these people are CRAZY!! when it's a full moon! Su, I hope you and Buck have some much needed quiet time when Adam is in Louisville this weekend!