Sunday, September 7, 2008

Party Time!

Adam had a fun time at his party. We had a great turnout and he received lots of nice things. He was hilarious at the beginning of the party. I had blown up some balloons so the kids could play with them. All the kids liked that, and Adam would just run around the fellowship hall while all this was going on. His face was beet red by 12:10. I didn't think he would stop running to eat!
We planned food and cake just about right. After the party, several members of my family came back to the house. Many of Adam's toys he opened and played with. I've kept some things back for a rainy day as they say. He's been up since 8:30 and I'm going to try to keep him up and make it an early night. Right now he's watching Jungle Book 2 that his friend Clay got him. He seems to like it. Better go pick up!

1 comment:

Mollie said...

Happy 3rd Birthday, Adam! And congratulations on the honor Bucky. Also, I love the new pictures!