Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ah, another week. It's been a pretty good one. I had field trips at school on Thursday and Friday. This week coming up is the last one before Fall Break. This time of year always goes so fast. We all three went to Homecoming last night. It wasn't as cool as we expected it to be. Afterwards, we went to McD's for a snack and Adam's friend Eli was there and they got to play. It is so funny to watch them.

Bucky is playing golf in Columbia today in a scramble. There's a 24 hour prayer effort at JCC. Bucky went today at 5 am and I went at 6 am. We are going as a family tonight at 5:45. Bucky says we need to go to the grocery and stock up. I'm hoping to maybe eat Mexican before. Yum! I did good on the weight loss thing for two weeks, and now I'm not doing so well.

Better go do some things before Adam gets up. I will definitely nap when he does today.

No comments: