Saturday, September 6, 2008

Whew!

Where has the week gone? It's Friday already! We've been busy this week with lots of things. We met Bob, Jean, and Karen in Lexington Monday. I had Ladies Guild meeting in Somerset on Tuesday. Church was Wednesday. Adam and I had company on Thursday and also went to the grocery and to the Mexican restaurant while Bucky played in the golf scramble. Tonight we went to The Porch and then to RC's football game. They were leading when we left at the fourth quarter. Adam had a good time. He loved it when the Lakers got a touchdown because there was fireworks. On a side note, we got Adam a Lakers t-shirt to wear to the game and it's his first shirt that has WALTERS on the back. The guy at the store took a liking to Adam and he put the letters on there for free. Wow! We are at home now. Bucky and Heath are leading worship somewhere in Columbia at a Fifth Quarter event. Tomorrow is Adam's party! He is pumped.

Little known fact: The hardest I think I've ever heard Adam cry was tonight when I trimmed his (way too long and exceptionally gross) fingernails. I'm sure you could here him at the square. It had to be done, but it was like torture for both him and me.

Widely known fact: Bucky is featured this week as a Russell County Hero in the weekend paper here in Russell County. It's a series they've been doing. There is a gigantic picture of him on the front page and a really nice article inside. I told him I was very proud....and insanely jealous. Break out the Sharpies! It'll be autograph time for him. Behind every man........

1 comment:

melton said...

Love the new shirt. I'm sure the first of many. Cute!