Sunday, September 21, 2008

We had a lovely retreat at Gail's house yesterday. We talked and visited and planned for the worship team for the rest of this year and also 2009. Bucky played golf in the outing at Lakewood. We met up about 5:30 and had a nice meal. After that, we had to go by the Coe's to get a fence that Buddy made to be used in today's drama. We went and got it and then stayed until 10:30 visiting. Buddy, Nick, and Megan had been to the Ryder Cup and had lots to tell. I think I could live at their house. I always have so much fun!

I've heard a little from Kim. She and Adam went to the zoo yesterday. The elephants were his favorite. They are going to see an Imax movie today. I will meet them in Etown around 3 I think. She said she'd call.

On another note, we watched a movie! I didn't get home until later from Etown on Friday, but we watched ALL of the movie 21. I don't think it was over until almost midnight. I could feel myself turning into a pumpkin!

No comments: