Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bucky and Susan Updates

We did not find out the gender of the baby this time. We got to listen to the heartbeat and then he sent me for some blood work that checks for Downs and other issues. We did this with Adam. I go back in three weeks and he said we get to see the baby and hopefully find out what it is. The wait to see the doctor was FOREVER. We were both growing delutional (is that how you spell that?). They called Shirley Elliott, and Bucky said, "Come on, that's you." He kept me in stitches which did make time go by faster.

Bucky and I both got our Valentine "roses" in the form of new tennis shoes. We found a good buy at Shoe Show.

I went to Kroger tonight. We had NOTHING. Really, we were down to water and expired eggs in the frigdge.

Adam is doing great in Cynthiana. He's not napping during the day so he's really resting well at night according to Mom and Dad. They are amazed at his computer skills.

Today's sign that I'm officially losing it: Tonight as I was emptying the dish washer I found that I not only had washed spoons and forks, but also a black Sharpie pen. Believe it or not, it still works.

No comments: