Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's been a busy week! Next week may be busy, but it may be a little different since Adam will be in Cynthiana all week. He'll be at Gran and Granddad's tomorrow until Wednesday and then at Nana and Poppy's Wednesday to Saturday, the 21st! I've got him all packed up. We are to meet Nana and Poppy in Danville tomorrow.

Bucky has said we'll go to Bowling Green tomorrow after Upward. I am needing to look for some clothes and we'll get my annual Valentine roses, which come in the form of new tennis shoes. I think we are planning on Red Lobster for supper. Bring on the salmon!

Not much else to share that I can think of. We do go to the doctor on Monday to see about the baby. We might get to find out what it is. Any thoughts?

3 comments:

Kerry said...

I'll guess girl. But I'm usually wrong. :)

Anonymous said...

Tyler says Adam should hope it is a boy or he will be in trouble like he is. Nicole says it is a girl.

kim_brough said...

Girl. I'll love it either way, but if it's a boy...I might put it in a dress. Just once. :)