Monday, February 9, 2009



The ski trip was nice. Adam and I ended up going at the last minute. Adam had a bit of an earache that developed Friday night, but after a big nap at the ski lodge, he felt much better. He enjoyed riding in the new church bus.
Today was church. Adam took two small trains with him to church. On the way there he said, "Momma, Jesus wants me to share and he rides on a camel." Then he said something about Jesus living in Lexington and I said Jesus is everywhere because he lives in your heart. "And in my belly?"' was his answer.
We played outside this afternoon. We played kickball and Adam rode his bike for quite a bit. He can fly!

2 comments:

melton said...

Cute picture of you and Adam. By the way, love the shirt! :)

kim_brough said...

Is that big house on Paris Pike the one Jesus lives in? I'd always heard somebody famous lived there. :)