Monday, February 2, 2009

It was eye opening to go to the UK game yesterday. Once we hit Madison County on I75 there was a noticable change as far as ice. Lexington has lots of snow and Poppy said Cynthiana has much more than that. We did some donuts (Adam's firsts) in the Fazoli's parking lot. He loved it and I laughed so hard until a cop came by. He didn't stop but it did put the hiatus on things as Dad would say.

Unfortunately the Cats lost by 1. Adam and KK had fun at the movies. They saw Hotel for Dogs. We all met up at Rafferty's for a yummy supper. Adam had not napped at all so he fell asleep on the way home. I put him in bed (took off shoes, but left jacket) when we got home and he slept until about 2:15. He was wide awake since he'd first fallen asleep about 7 or so I guess. He wondered why we hadn't read books and we read one, he wanted his pajamas on, but he could not get settled. Rather than fight it, we went up front and I let him watch Cars. I slept until he told me that he had pooped. We changed pull-up, finished the movie, and I was back in my bed at 6:15. He's still asleep now. We are going to Sunday School and second service. I've got a meeting after church (yuck!) and Bucky has to get ready for the Super Bowl party so Megan is coming to the house.

Better go take my shower and get ready.

By the way, I saw Kenny "Sky" Walker at the game yesterday. Anyone jealous?

1 comment:

neace3232 said...

Arnett said he's jealous..ha!