Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy snow days to us and practically everyone in the whole state. It's been nice to be home, especially since I had some "bug " for most of Tuesday and part of today. I'll spare all details, but I've been weak and worth nothing. Last night Adam and Bucky went to Terry Grider's to watch the game which was nice. Since I wasn't better when they got home, I went to bed and Bucky did bath and bed duties. What a good guy! This afternoon I've felt better and we even went to Guthrie's--using a gift card of course. Usually I go hog wild at Guthrie's but I had a baked potato and some grilled shrimp. The potato tasted wonderful and so far it's agreed with me.

Adam has been doing great with pottying on the potty. Tonight when we went out to eat, he wore "big boy" underwear and even used the bathroom when we were there. We usually do a pull-up in a case like this so we were thrilled.



1 comment:

Sherry Kenney said...

Hope you are feeling better! Thanks for the coupons! How I love my Cold Stone!