Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's been a good week. It's gone by fast. Wednesday was back to school and church. Thursday I had a MUCH longer than expected meeting after school and then all three of us went to Somerset. Bucky had to get some things for Upward, see a church member, and then we went to King Buffet to satisfy the latest of my pregnancy cravings. I told Buck about 11 pm on Monday that I wanted to go to King Buffet. He laughed. I tried to calm the craving with a frozen meal the next day and then rice with soy sauce the next day but that just didn't cut it. Let me just say that I throughly enjoyed our trip and I got my fill of sesame chicken, General Tso's chicken, rice, and crab rangoons....among other things of course. Adam ate well too.
Tonight's key word is RELAX. We ate a nice supper and then we've played and done laundry and stuff like that. Adam pottied at daycare and we'd promised a toy from the Mighty Dollar if he did. He told me he got to go to Mighty General, combining Mighty Dollar and Dollar General. It's almost too cute to correct!
Upward starts tomorrow. It's a long day for Bucky but for a good cause. I'm doing two of the devotions (it's been near impossible to fill slots) and also going to put together a welcome basket.
Have a super weekend, everybody!

No comments: