Thursday, January 8, 2009

We've told Adam about the baby. He had questions of course, but he seemed to understand as well as any three year old would. He says he wants a sister and in fact he told Ms. Roxann at daycare that he was having a baby sister. We want a healthy and happy baby. The funniest thing was when he asked Bucky if he had a baby in his belly, too! Bucky told him, "No, that's just food." At prayer time the night we told him he said, "Momma, pray for my baby."

Also, Adam has been full of gas lately. I'm beginning to think he swallowed a skunk. I mean, it's gross. The other night when I finally asked what he had eaten at daycare that day he said (with VERY expressive hands out to the side and eyebrows up), "We had chicken nuggets, and chicken nuggets make me toot!" I cackled.

School has been good so far. I don't know if this "pregnant glow" has anything to do with a better outlook but if it is I'm glad.

Bucky is home from church and it's almost bath time.

No comments: