Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm writing in blue even though Kentucky lost yesterday. I really thought they were going to pull out a win. Maybe next time.

Today was a day at school with no kids, just professional development which was very low key. I got a few things done and enjoyed visiting with everyone and telling news about the baby. Tomorrow the kids are back and I hope I'm ready for them.

Bucky and I are really cutting back financially in 2009. One major sign of this is the sack lunches that Bucky is taking to lunch. I always take my lunch, but he mostly goes out to eat at noon so this is a big change for him. I think it will help though. Tonight we are having vegetable soup (perfect on a rainy night) and this will be good to have for lunch over the next few days.

Adam is doing well. He is currently building this very involved track for Thomas. It involves an overpass and he really has done a good job. That engineering thing must be a Walters trait. We did some mazes tonight in a book I'd gotten him for preschoolers. The kid loves mazes!



No comments: