Thursday, January 1, 2009

Just the Two of Us

Adam has been in Cynthiana since Saturday. He's enjoying his visiting and has been pottying in the potty which thrills us to no end. It's been a long road, but perhaps KK has helped us in this struggle.

Bucky and I have also worked around the house. Yesterday I took down our Christmas stuff and put up the snowmen for winter. I left up the tree but may take it down today. Putting away Christmas stuff and clothes is a must and I always try to clean when I do that so I mopped and swept and dusted and, well, you name it I did it. We watched Get Smart last night. I thought it was great.

Tonight is the New Year's Bash at church from 9-1. I will be worth nothing come Jan. 5. We have stayed up late and slept later than we normally do over the break. Reality will come soon.

No comments: